Thursday, August 20, 2009

A second Song in as many Days

After the runaway success of my first post, I've gone ahead and put together a second.  I liked the first song a lot, especially since the writing and recording only took an hour or so.  The idea came from a card that I made for Cait when we first started dating and the rest is History.  

This new song isn't quite so storied.  It's a little lousier, although I like the main riff and that middle-8ish chord progression.  It took me a little longer to record and I still couldn't get the harmonies right.  I also don't know how I managed to make a harmonica in G sound bad in a song of the same key, but harmonicas always sound sort of okay even when the notes are wrong.  Also the handclaps are pretty distracting...I need to find a way to cap the volumes of tracks in order to mitigate handclap distraction.  

Why did the police confiscate the circuit when it began to tend increasingly toward entropy?  




Disorderly conduct!

No comments:

Post a Comment