Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am Starting a Blog


Hello,

Everyone has blogs now.  I thought that I didn't have time to start a blog because I spend my creative time writing and recording songs.  I realized that I could make a blog in tandem with the songwriting stuff and do a songwriting blog.  With the help of Cait's Macintosh computer and the imovie program, the dream became a reality.  Here is the first song, "Like a Sorceror"[sic].  Luckily I had to make a movie out of it in order to post it, so I was able to use a good picture of myself for ambience.  You will probably enjoy it a lot, and you can pay me back for my movies by posting thoughts and feelings about them.  

7 comments:

  1. the next tom waits,,, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is catchy. I like it. Can you post the lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awexome song dude guy!

    (This is Patrick John Sargent BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say that as far as feelings go, it makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome song pete! i loves it.

    -jonjon

    ReplyDelete
  6. peter i showed mom your blog

    -max

    now you can't swear on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pete, I liked your song. How about adding some swears!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete