Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new Computer

Hello!

1. I just purchased a laptop on a whim! It is great fun and was a good price. It is an HP G60-445DX Notebook PC that I bought for $499. The screen is so big.

2. We are going to Texas in a few days, so I wrote a nice waltz about leaving New England. I wanted to write a gritty song about goin' down to Texas, but I just wasn't feeling gritty today. Maybe when we get back I'll write a good ol' gritty song.

3. The waltz isn't very nice, but I implemented some swell churchy pipe organing, so that's something.

4. We're going to Plano Texas which is where the JCPenny corporate office and the Dr Pepper corporate offices are. I LOVE corporate offices so this will be a treat. Especially 'Penny's.

5. What do you think of the doodle I made for the video? I think it could be on a shopping bag.

2 comments:

  1. Why are you going to TX? Not forever I hope? I hope you guys have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete,
    It was great to get away on a mini-vacation with you and Cait. Sorry we did not find the time for you to visit those corporate offices but hey, just think......we got to watch hours of peewee football in the freezing cold and discover frito pies (yuck). Glad you finally got to meet Cait's brother, his wife and the kids. The boys are great aren't they. You MUST locate a package of premium M&M peanuts to sent Delayne for Xmas per his request!! Well, the "moderate"turbulence on the flight down was not very pleasant and I am glad none of us joined the pukers on the flight! Have to say the "Sonic Alert" incident in the hotel was hysterically funny however. Thanks to you and Cait for making this trip possible for me. It means alot to me. Pat

    ReplyDelete