Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm's a-comin'

And rather than use my finite electricity time for good, like washing dishes or doing homework, I have used it for ill: recording a song with far too much mandolin.

What do you think about a 'Bum knee' app that says "storm's a-comin'" when there's a storm coming?  It wouldn't give you any other info; you'd have to research the storm yourself, like with a real bum knee.

I had another app idea, but I can't think of it now.

I meant for this song to be funnier, but I only have so much patience for writing lyrics and coming up with so many rhymes while still having it sort of make sense.  I don't know if it's even slightly witty at this point.  Shameful.


That is a picture of the moon some night when it was big-seeming.

No comments:

Post a Comment